True Doors © Decals
Transform an impersonal hallway into a welcoming neighborhood
Created in the Netherlands as part of a social project, True Doors door decals are a simple way to transform a facility hallway into a warm and inviting place.
Each resident chooses from available door designs with the help of their family, True Doors prints the stickers and the facility installs them in minutes with a squeegee.
How can True Doors door decals help?
- Help residents find and recognize their own doors
- Increase privacy and sense of security
- Stimulate reminiscence and social interaction
- Help residents feel at home
- Energize caregivers by providing a pleasant place to work
Technical characteristics of the decals:
- Custom printed: can be adhered to any door size
- Durable decal that lasts for years, but easily peels off when needed without leaving glue behind
- No need for a professional to install
"True Doors decals have made residents and, unexpectedly, their families feel like they are in a more welcoming environment. The hospital, clinical look of the facility is gone."
"I know my dad feels more comfortable now that the environment feels less like a hospital. He is very proud of his door and likes that it is blue, his favorite color. He likes to show his door to visitors and is happy when people say something nice about his door."
Contact our team for more information!
Contact True Doors © Decals
Contact True Doors © Decals by phone or visit the website. Use the form below to send them your questions or comments.