A simple, stimulating, and creative adapted water painting activity that only requires water.
This set of 4 Wet Reveal canvases includes beautiful images that have been carefully selected for their vibrant colors and suitable theme, including a nautical scene, a rural landscape, a bouquet of flowers and a woman’s portrait. This activity helps stimulate creativity while bringing a sense of accomplishment and is also a great conversation-starter. By simply brushing the white canvas with water, a beautiful image appears. Once dry, the canvas turns white, the image disappears and can be reused again and again.
- A person at a mid- to late stage of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
- A person who loves painting but cannot paint anymore.
- 4 Wet Reveal canvases including a nautical scene, a rural landscape, a bouquet of flowers and a woman’s portrait
- 4 sponge paint brushes
Size: 28 x 35.5 cm / 11 x 14 inches
Weight: 250g / 0.550lbs
Instructions for use:
- The Wet Reveal canvas can be prepped on an easel, painted on a tabletop or attached to a wall using Command Adhesive Strips.
- A sponge paint brush has been included with your purchase, however, any clean paint brush can be used.
- Ensure you are using a clean paint brush and only apply clean water to the canvas. Any dirt or paint residue will stain your hydrochromatic coating.
- Drying times will vary depending on how much water is applied to the canvas, and the amount of ventilation and humidity in the room. On average, the canvas will dry in 30 minutes and will be ready to re-use again.
There are no reviews for this product or service yet